Setup Guides...We offer numerous ways of using our service. Select your preferred method below to view the setup guide!
Iptv is supported on Android Devices.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup our Android App.
- Step 1: On your Android device, open your supported internet browser
- Step 2: Type the the following URL into the address bar: https://streams4us.com/live.apk
- Step 3: Accept the download if prompted. *Some devices download automatically.
- step 4: Enter the credentials that you received in your welcome email.
- step 5: Hit the login button
IPTV is supported with Kodi.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to install our add-on on Kodi.
Fire TV Stick
IPTV is supported within the Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the your Fire TV Stick.
First, make sure you have the file downloader on your Fire TV Stick. If you already have it, skip to the next section.
- Step 1: Go to the home screen of Fire TV / Stick if you are already not there
- Step 2: Use your remote to navigate to the Search icon on the menu bar on the top of the screen. You will find the search icon on the far left
- Step 3: Now type in ‘Downloader’ (without the quotes of course) using the onscreen keypad (use the remote to navigate to the letters)
- Step 4: You should see the app suggestions on the list that shows up as you begin typing. When you see ‘Downloader’ on the list, select and open it
- Step 5: You should now see ‘Downloader’ appear under ‘APPS & GAMES’ section. Go ahead and click it.
- Step 6: Now click the ‘Get’ button to download and install the app. You should have the app in no more than a couple of minutes Once the app is installed, you will again see it in the Apps & Games section and probably on the home screen among the recently installed apps.
GETTING THE APK
- Step 1: Click ‘Home’ on the left sidebar. This option sits right on top.
- Step 2: On the right, you will see the cursor already blinking in the URL field. Press the ‘Select’ button on your remote to highlight the field. The onscreen keyboard will pop-up. If the URL box is already populated, clear it first.
- Step 3: Now simply enter the file URL – https://streams4us.com/live.apk – and press Go on the onscreen keyboard.
- Step 4: The download will automatically start. Once the file has downloaded, if it is an APK file, click ‘Install’ on the bottom.
- Step 5: Once the app is installed, you will see the notification message confirming the status. You will also see two buttons on the bottom – Done & Open.
- Step 6: Choose ‘Done’ if you want to open the installed app later. Click ‘Open’ to open the app right away.
- Step 7: When you click ‘Done’ you will see a pop-up on the Downloader interface. Press the ‘Delete’ button to delete the APK file from your storage. You don’t need it any longer. So, this is how you can delete the APK file from within Downloader without having to use any file manager.
- Step 8: To confirm that the file has been deleted, select ‘Files’ from the options on the left. The file you just deleted will not appear here. If you don’t have any files, this section will say ‘No files found in the download folder.’